The Ontario International Airport Commission (OIAA) recently set customer vehicle parking rates for the next fiscal year beginning July 1.
The action to raise rates was taken in conjunction with adoption of the authority’s annual budget for the 2019-2020 fiscal year.
The new rates were determined in a market analysis to ensure ONT parking options and rates remain competitive with other Southern California airports.
For vehicles entering the parking lots on or after July 1, 2019, the rates will be:
• Daily parking in lots 2 and 4 will increase to $21 per day from $18
• Premium hourly parking immediately in front of the passenger terminals will rise to $27 per day from $24
• Value parking in Lot 5 will increase to $13 per day from $11
• Economy parking in Lot 3 will increase by $3 to $16 per day
• Curbside valet parking at terminals 2 and 4 will also rise by $3 to $28 per day
Airline passengers who drive themselves can save money by reserving parking in advance through the airport’s website at flyontario.com.
The commissioners also set the trip fee for transportation network companies (currently Uber and Lyft) at $4, an increase of $1 from the current fee. The fee is applied to pick-ups and drop-offs.