Iconic beauty brand Sephora has selected Ontario Mills as its first West Coast location at an outlet shopping center, adding to the center’s robust lineup of beauty retailers.
Ontario Mills also announced on Aug. 19 that Reebok, Cole Haan, Charlotte Russe and Somi Somi are opening this month at the center.
“We are constantly diversifying and introducing exciting national brands to deliver on Ontario Mills’ reputation as a world-class shopping destination,” said Marc Smith, general manager at Ontario Mills. “Amidst an ever-evolving retail environment, Ontario Mills continues to shine as an industry leader, most recently welcoming a noteworthy five retailers in two weeks across beauty, clothing and dining verticals that will attract local shoppers and tourists alike through the fall shopping season and beyond."
With more than 200 shopping, dining and entertainment venues at the center, and more than 10 new retailers in 2019 alone, Ontario Mills is a strong contributor to the region’s retail trade sector, one of the largest industries in San Bernardino County, according to the SBC Economic Development Agency.
“Ontario Mills is known as the premier shopping destination for San Bernardino County. With millions of tourists swarming various destinations throughout the county last year, Ontario Mills continues to be among the top requested destinations for travelers,” said Reg Javier, deputy executive officer of workforce and economic development, San Bernardino County. “As the county’s population continues to grow, the attraction of young families looking to attain the California lifestyle proves to influence the exciting new retail and entertainment offerings at Ontario Mills. Ontario Mills is a gem for San Bernardino County, and we are enthusiastic to see new retailers entering our region.”
• Sephora offers a world of prestige personal care, fragrance and beauty products from cult-favorite and exclusive brands. Now open near Entry 8 by H&M, Sephora also provides complimentary classes, makeovers and expert advice in its Beauty Studio.
• Rebook Outlet is an activewear brand known for casual and athletic sneakers, clothing and accessories. The new retailer is now open near Ulta Beauty, adding to the center’s already strong portfolio of nearly 30 footwear brands.
• Cole Haan Outlet, known for timeless style and detailed craftsmanship, offers dress and casual footwear and accessories that combine both modern and classic designs. The iconic brand is now open ahead of schedule, near H&M.
• Women’s fashion retailer Charlotte Russe is making a comeback with a refreshed shopping experience and is open now near Entry 5 by Forever 21. The brand offers affordable, trendy clothing, shoes and accessories.
• Somi Somi, opening within the next two weeks near Entry 5 by Forever 21, dishes out a traditional Korean dessert known as “Ah-Boong,” an Instagram-worthy goldfish-shaped waffle cone filled with sweet ice cream and toppings.
For more information on Ontario Mills and events taking place at the center, visit www.simon.com/mall/ontario-mills.