The Inland Empire’s only comic book convention, Comic Con Revolution, will be back for year 3 when the show returns to the Ontario Convention Center on May 18 and 19.
Comic Con Revolution will feature more than 200 guests, more than 160 exhibitors, two full days of programming and the Cosplay Revolution Contest.
Attendees will be treated to a wide array of entertainment, including:
• All about "The Big Bang Theory" – Contributing writer Adam Faberman will discuss the almost 300 episodes of the Emmy Award-winning CBS hit. The show ends its 12-year run two days before this panel.
• A spotlight on Peter Cullen -- The legendary voice actor beyond the Autobot Leader Optimus Prime will detail his 40 plus-year career.
• Q&A with Skeletor -- Voice actor Allen Oppenheimer will sit down with the audience and answer all questions having to do with the He-Man villain Skeletor.
• Spotlight on a Disney legend -- Comic Con Revolution will take a historical look back at Tony Anselmo, who has been the voice of Donald Duck for almost 35 years.
• Creating the "Star Wars" universe, featuring Sam Witwer -- The voice of Darth Maul, Sam Witwer, will be involved in a panel discussion, followed by a Q&A.
• Stan Lee tribute -- Some of Comic Con Revolution's most esteemed guests -- Jimmy Palmiotti, Mike Zeck, JJ Kirby, Matt Haley and Ming Chen -- will give tribute to the man who influenced and inspired generations of comic book fans and creators.
• Behind the scenes of your favorite video games -- Anjali Bhimani (Overwatch), Carolina Ravassa (Overwatch, Red Dead Redemption 2), Carlos Ferro (Gears of War, Assassins Creed), Steve J Palmer (Red Dead Redemption 1-2) and Paul Eiding (Metal Gear Solid, Fallout) will discuss behind-the-scenes anecdotes from some of the most popular games on the market.
• Swinging through the Spider-Verse -- Fabrice Sapolsky (Spider-Man Noir), Nick Spencer (Amazing Spider-Man) and Todd Nauck (Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man) are together in one room to talk about everyone's favorite web-slinger.
• X-Men retrospective -- Newsarama's Chris Arrant will delve into the X-Men's history with Art Thibert, X-Men Evolution's Steven E. Gordon and Uncanny X-Men's Whilce Portacio.
• The Cosplay Revolution Costume Contest will be hosted by Ming Chen and will offer a $500 cash prize for Best in Show.
Tickets purchased at the door will be $5 more per ticket. In addition to the savings, advanced ticket holders will receive a limited edition art print of Jetpack Jules, the CCR mascot, featuring art by Amanda Conner.
For more information, go to https://comicconrevolution.com/ontario