Comedian George Lopez will be one of the headlining performers at the L.A. County Fair at the Pomona Fairplex later this year.
Lopez, who will be taking the stage on Monday, Sept. 2, is one of several well-known acts who have been announced for the End of Summer Concert Series.
Another headliner will be Grammy Award-winning singer/rapper Pitbull on Sunday, Sept. 1.
The L.A. County Fair runs from Aug. 30 to Sept 22 with its theme of "Fair Goes Pop – Celebrating LA Pop Culture."
Tickets for the following acts will go on sale at 10 a.m. on May 31:
• The O'Jays and the Spinners, Friday, Aug. 30
• Pitbull, Sunday, Sept. 1
• George Lopez, Monday, Sept. 2
• WAR with Tierra and Malo, Friday, Sept. 6
• Kelsea Ballerini and Hunter Hayes, Saturday, Sept. 7
• Juanes, Sunday, Sept. 8
• 38 Special, the Marshall Tucker Band and Outlaws, Friday, Sept. 13
• Charlie Wilson with Montell Jordan, Friday, Sept. 20
A previous announcement was made for the concert featuring country music stars Old Dominion. Tickets for Old Dominion's Sept. 21 show are now on sale.
The third and final wave of artists will be announced in July. Visit www.lacountyfair.com/concerts for additional information.
“The essence of pop culture will take over the Fair in every way,” said President and CEO Miguel A. Santana. “We hope crowds will be up out of their seats dancing the night away each night with this amazing and diverse lineup.”