Fontana High School boys' volleyball 2023
The Fontana boys' volleyball team won the league championship and acquired a 3-0 win over San Gabriel in a CIF playoff game in 2023.
As featured on
The Fontana High School boys’ volleyball team had a superb season in 2023, winning the Sunki…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Rancho Cucamonga man is killed during incident in Moreno Valley
- Lawyer explains how to avoid the probate process if you do not have a living trust
- One person is hospitalized in critical condition after four-vehicle crash in Fontana
- Man is killed in multi-vehicle traffic collision in San Bernardino
- Deputies arrest two suspects after locating weapons and narcotics inside suspected drug house in Ontario
- "Fun in the Sun" -- 2023 Fontana Days Festival concludes on June 4
- Tesla smashes into front of Fontana Target store; driver is taken to hospital
- Man is arrested after he allegedly kicked in a door to an apartment in Rancho Cucamonga
- Man who was driving stolen vehicle in Fontana is arrested after pursuit on freeway
- Police dog helps Fontana officers arrest suspect on weapon and drug charges
- Delivery driver is shot to death in Upland; suspects are arrested (4)
- California faces $32 billion budget shortfall; legislators representing Fontana respond to governor's proposals (1)
- Many of Summit High School's graduating seniors achieve high honors (1)
- Love Fontana event will offer free food and fun on May 20 (1)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.