L.A. Rams player Donte Deayon, a former Summit High School star, held a backpack giveaway in Fontana in 2021. He was originally signed by the New York Giants in the NFL before joining the Rams as a cornerback in 2018.
As featured on
- Inmate is found deceased in his cell at West Valley Detention Center
- Sheriff’s Department seizes 21,002 marijuana plants and arrests 41 suspects during week-long operation
- Motorist dies in traffic collision in Fontana on Sept. 7
- Authorities issue warning after Rancho Cucamonga resident is scammed out of $10,000
- Fontana man is arrested for allegedly communicating with minors with intent of engaging in sex
- BMW is involved in collision in front of Fontana restaurant; driver runs away
- Fontana City Manager Mark Denny resigns
- Suspect in stolen vehicle is arrested after leading officers on pursuit in Fontana on Sept. 13
- Man is shot to death in Colton
- Bloomington motorcyclist is killed in collision; fundraiser for family is created
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.