Services were held this week for victims of the apparent triple murder-suicide in Fontana on Dec. 30.
Silvia Miranda, 34, and her two children, Ramon Miranda Jr., 12, and Rayna Miranda, 10, were shot to death by 38-year-old Ramon Miranda, who then killed himself, according to police.
The viewing for the mother and two children took place on Jan. 7 and services were on Jan. 8 in Los Angeles.
The triple murder-suicide was one of the deadliest incidents in Fontana's recent history.
The victims of the tragedy were found inside their house in the 7300 block of Palmetto Avenue. Officials from the San Bernardino County Coroner's Division confirmed the deaths at 8:38 p.m.
No motive has yet been determined for the slayings, according to authorities.
Martha Guzman-Hurtado of the Fontana Police Department said that community members have set up a site to raise funds to pay for the children's funeral expenses. The site can be accessed at http://gofundme.com/613xuc.
- Juvenile is hospitalized after being assaulted and robbed near park in Fontana on Jan. 11
- Several live explosive devices are found in Colton, but they are rendered safe
- Man dies after altercation with suspect in San Bernardino
- Three persons are injured in four-vehicle collision in Fontana on Jan. 15
- Fontana man is arrested on child pornography charges on Jan. 12
- Young woman dies in traffic collision on Interstate 10 onramp on Jan. 16
- Car driven by allegedly intoxicated driver goes off roadway and flips over in Rialto
- Two persons are arrested during DUI checkpoint in Fontana on Jan. 9
- Young man is shot to death in San Bernardino on Jan. 11
- Man is arrested for allegedly stealing batteries which were used to power cell tower site
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.