On June 19, 2020, Ben Tumminello passed away at his family home in Fontana.
- Deputies seek public's help in identifying man and woman who stole piggy bank
- Fontana DMV office closes down on June 29 after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- New 840 area code will be added to 909; phone customers must soon dial 1 plus area code plus number for all calls
- Bars must close again in San Bernardino County
- Two teens are arrested in connection with robbery in Rancho Cucamonga
- Police search for man who crashed his car into an unoccupied vehicle
- Coronavirus testing is for everyone, county health officials say
- Fontana man is arrested for allegedly shooting security guard
- Safe and Sane fireworks can be sold in Fontana this week
- Woman is arrested for allegedly looting during night of unrest in San Bernardino on May 31
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Roberta “Bobbie” Faye Eichenberger, age 78, of Concordia, Kansas, entered into rest on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, surrounded by her family at the Salina Regional Health Center in Salina, Kansas.
Donald "Don" Robert Gorecki, 74, of Fontana, California passed away on April 7, 2020 in Fontana. He was born March 16, 1946 in Baltimore, Maryland to Frank and Frances Gorecki.
After a long, happy, productive, and meaningful life, Elvie Blasick passed away on Jan. 15, 2020 at the age of 96. She lives on in the hearts of those for whom she set an incredible example of resilience, kindness, and love.
Dalia Lucille Garcia “Dolly” was born in Fontana on Jan. 9, 1957, and on Dec. 27, 2019, she went to be with the Lord, after a long battle of hypoxia. She passed at her home in Barstow at the age of 62.
His family is saddened to announce that Alva Dale Radford, 88, passed away on Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019 at 9:42 a.m. at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Fontana after a short illness.