Wayne Ruble passed away peacefully on Nov. 24 in Loma Linda.
On Thursday, Oct. 29, 2020, Richard Benjamin Villalobos, our beloved brother, husband and uncle, joined his mother and father and other loved ones who are now by his side.
- Illegal internet café is shut down in San Bernardino, police say
- Commercial building in San Bernardino is destroyed by fire on Dec. 1
- Two more child pornography suspects are arrested by Fontana Police Department
- Colton Police Department confiscates illegally possessed handguns
- Young cancer patient at Kaiser in Fontana will celebrate the end of his chemotherapy by hosting blood drive
- Man is shot to death in San Bernardino on Nov. 29
- Winners announced in Miss Fontana Scholarship Pageant
- Holiday events are planned in Fontana
- Lawsuit is filed against FUSD, alleging that district failed to protect student from suspected sexual predator
- WEATHER UPDATE: Strong winds hit Fontana; red flag warning announced
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sadie K. Sclafani was born in Detroit, Michigan on Feb. 19, 1940. After a life full of love and cherished memories, Sadie left us to join those who have gone before us on Sept. 2, 2020.
Barbara Brown was born on March 16, 1931 in Fort Worth, Texas to Leonard and Eula Clark. They moved to Bishop, Ca. where they lived until their house washed away in a flood. They moved to Fontana in the 1940s prior to the opening of Kaiser Steel, where Leonard was to be employed.
Phyllis Tudor, aka "Red" as she was known in her later years for her flaming red hair, was born in New Castle, PA to Mabel Hardman and Glenn Ivey on Dec 6, 1929. She moved to St David, AZ, where she graduated valedictorian of her high school class in 1947. A natural beauty and a talented sin…
Roberta “Bobbie” Faye Eichenberger, age 78, of Concordia, Kansas, entered into rest on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, surrounded by her family at the Salina Regional Health Center in Salina, Kansas.
Donald "Don" Robert Gorecki, 74, of Fontana, California passed away on April 7, 2020 in Fontana. He was born March 16, 1946 in Baltimore, Maryland to Frank and Frances Gorecki.